Here you are the program of the Festival organized by Asian Film Festival at Cinema Teatro Orione.
A film per month, from January to April, to get to know the New Oriental Cinema ⛩🎎🏮🎏
as a preview to get in the spirit of the 16 th edition of AFF19 in November.
🇨🇳 January 31, at 9:00 p.m., LUSH REEDS by Yang Yishu (2018, China)
Antonio Termenini (AFF’s director) and the cultural association WUXU will be attending.
🇯🇵 February 20, at 9:00 p.m., LOVE AT LEAST by Kosai Sekine (2018, Japan) in collaboration with NipPop – Japan to infinity
The author, Antonio Termenini and Professor Paola Scrolavezza will be attending.
🇵🇭 March 21, at 9:00 p.m., RAINBOW’S SUNSET by Joel Lamangan, (2018, Philippines)
The journalist Piero di Domenico will be attending.
🇰🇷 April 11, at 9:00 p.m., GRADUATION by Joan Ji Yey Hui (2018, South Korea)
Stefano Locati and Professor Antonio Fiori will be attending.
During the Festival it will be possible to buy the AFF19 card for 15€ at Cinema Orione (or, as an alternative, you can buy the access to the single projection for 6€).
AFF19 Card is now available.
Click here to buy: AFF19 Card
The card gives the right to:
– A festival of 4 projections of asian films from January to April at Cinema Teatro Orione;
– Discounted ticket for 2019 shows at Cinema Teatro Orione;
– 30% discount on AFF19 membership card from 6 to 13 November 2019;
– 30% discount on “Oltre lo specchio” (“Over the mirror”) membership card, festival of fantasy and science fiction cinema, from 5 to 12 June in Milan;
– 50% discount on AFF19 catalogue
– 5€ discount on Stefano Locati’s book price “The sword of destiny. Samurai in Japanese cinema from the origin until today”
– 5€ discount on a lunch or dinner (Saturday excluded) at Soon -Korean restaurant- Korean restaurant in Bologna (Antonio Silvani street, 10H).